The Digital Wireless Transmitters Pairing Guide
Today we gonna talk about our wireless transmitters and receivers and how you can watch color video wirelessly without the need of a video RCA cable.
We will teach you How to connect the wireless transmitter/receiver to your backup camera system.
The basic premise is simple, you connect the camera to the power, the monitor to the power, fire it up and you are good to go.
This wireless transmitter works up to 65 ft, they are extremely reliable and weatherproof.
“What makes Tadibrothers transmitter and receiver so special is that they are reliable, super easy to setup and pair”
Amy Florence, CA
How can I know which one to connect where?
When you will get the Receiver/Transmitter take a look at them and find the one that says transmitter on it or the letter T, you connect that to the yellow RCA video cable of the backup camera, connect the video cable to the other video cable (Yellow to Yellow) then Power to Power (Red to Red).
The other part (the Receiver), or R, you connect to the monitor RCA video cable the same way.
Pairing instructions for digital wireless transmitters to backup camera system
- Verify that both transmitter and receiver (labeled ‘T’ and ‘R’) are powered up. Red LED light should be on. If the green LED is also lit on, BOTH transmitter and receiver, they are already paired and ready to use.
- Beginning with the transmitter, connect to the camera, press and hold to button for 3-5 seconds. You should see a green LED flashing.
- While it flashes, go to the receiver connected to the monitor, then press and hold the button for 3-5 seconds. This green light should begin to flash as well.
- Wait a couple seconds and a green light will stay lit signifying they are now linked and ready to use.
- NOTE: If you are connecting multiple sets of these transmitters, you must leave each set powered up while you complete the pairing process.This is because each signal from each camera must be on a different frequency to avoid interference.