1. Parameter value: show the value with the units of kilometers, miles and engine speed.
2. OBDII port: connect the car and HUD.
3. Fuel icon: flash when the fuel is not enough to drive 100km.
4. Engine failure: flash when vehicle’s engine has problems.
5. Engine speed: show the state of engine speed.
6. Engine speed icon: indicate the parameter value of engine with units of 1000r. It will flash when engine speed is alarming.
7. Speed alarm: flash when speed exceeds the preset values.
8. Rest tips: flash when drive continuously for more than 4 hours with HUD starting.
9. Sound switch: light when voice alarm is opened.
10. Fuel consumption icon: show fuel consumption is calculating.
11. Fuel parameter value: show the consumption of fuel in recent driving.
12. Dial button: multi-function switch, you can dial to left or right, you can enter into setting mode by long press. And also has the ability to decrease or increase fuel.
13. Fuel consumption per hour: show oil mass consumption per hour in driving.
14. Light sensor: sense the external light intensity and adjust the HUD’s brightness to adapt to environment automatically.
15. Fuel consumption per 100km: show the fuel consumption per 100km in driving.
16. Voltage, throttle valve, water temperature, ignition advance angle and acceleration per 100km: voltage shows the vehicle’s voltage; throttle valve shows the size of itself; water temperature shows the temperature of vehicle cooling fluid; ignition advance angle shows the angle of twist in firing, it’s also a mark of engine’s efficiency. Acceleration per 100km shows performance of the vehicle’s acceleration per 100km.
17. Seconds: show the unit of acceleration per 100km.
18. Parameter value: show parameter value of Voltage, throttle valve, water temperature, ignition advance angle and acceleration per 100km.
19. Mileage: light when the fuel only sustains 100km.
20. Reel per minute: show the unit of engine speed if you multiply the parameter value with 10.
21. Kilometer per hour: show the unit of speed.
22. Mile per hour: show the unit of speed.