1. Speed: The number can indicate the current speed.
2. Unit marks: V-voltage, ℃-degree Celsius, ℉ -degree Fahrenheit , KM-Kilo meter , MPH-Mile , KM/H- kilo meter per hour
3. Gear shifting reminding: It will remind the driver to gear up to save fuel when the engine speed and vehicle speed come to a certain ratio.
4. Battery voltage: when the battery voltage is less than/reaches 12v, the caution light will light up to remind.
5. engine revolving speed icon
6. Rotation speed: indicates the rotating status of the engine and the scale measured represents the speed reached.
7. Light sensors , brightness can be changed with change in the outside world
8. Engine failure icon：The icon will light up when engine break down
9. Buzzer mark: press the switch button to turn on or turn off the sound of the buzzer.
10. Fault code
11. Multi-functional display area ：Toggle to display instant 100KM fuel consumption /instant fuel consumption /revolving speed/ fault code
12. Engine revolving speed unit
13. Instant 100KM/instant fuel consumption unit ：displays fuel consumption of one hundred kilometers when the vehicle is moving, in L/100km.
14. Tire indicator
15. Tire pressure and temperature display area
16. Tire pressure unit
17. Tire temperature unit
18. Drowsy driving indicator reminding
19. Overspeed reminding: the icon of overspeed will flicker and alarm when the vehicle exceeds the speed limit set up in advance.
20. Setting status indicator
21. Water temperature: When the temperature reaches 100 degree centigrade, alarm will be given automatically with alarm light turned on.performance of the vehicle’s acceleration per 100km.