This sensor system is plug and play. So, it simply plugs into your car's OBD port for power. The OBD port not only powers the system but also lets the system know when you are at very low speeds and the sensor system activates
The OBD Port display sensor makes our parking system work identically to how they work when you get sensors from the factory, it uses the internal computer in your car to tell the system if you are going forward or reverse and if you are in traffic. Installation is very simple, you install the sensor systems in your vehicle, then you run a cable that connects to the OBD port that’s it usually located under the dash.
These systems come in 4 or 8 sensor bundles depending on if you want to cover both the front and the back of your vehicle.
We have 5 types of displays to fit everyone’s needs. To choose the display please click the menu on the top right of this page.
Here is a little about our display options:
1. Standard Display-This is our entry level display with sound, it will work with our 4-8 sensor systems and will display lights and numbers in addition to beeping while you are backing up.
2. Slim Display- The slim display is very popular because it has all the features that the standard display has but its 50% slimmer and significantly brighter than its less expensive cousin. It very easy to mount above your mirror and its slim build makes it unnoticeable.
3. Brighter Display- The brighter display makes it work perfectly in direct sunlight but auto dims at night. It has 100s of LED and as you get closer to whatever you're backing up into it will give you a very detailed Interpretation of what’s behind you, in addition, it still has the premium sound and numerical display that our other displays and speakers have.
4. 2.5-Inch Detailed Display- This display will show you an image of a generic car and will Interpret what’s is in front or behind you on the image of the car. The screen has a 2.5 viewable area and will work flawlessly in day or night. This sensor system can come with 4 or 8 sensors.
5. Clip-on Mirror Display- This is a popular parking sensor system because it’s a clip-on mirror with embedded LEDs that will do everything that our slim display does. But it will clip over your existing mirror and will look stock in the vehicle. The mirror itself is made of very high quality and will look like a regular mirror even when the sensor system isn’t activated.
With any of the above displays when you put your vehicle in reverse the speaker will start to beep when there is an object 8ft away and the closer you get to the object the beeping will get faster and faster until it “flatlines” 6-inches away from your bumper with a solid beep. The TadiBrothers radar technology had been used on the road for over 10 years from a small Ford Focus to large semi-trailers, we keep everyone safe.
When designing these displays we had the esthetics of your vehicle in mind, we made it elegant enough that you can display it anywhere in your vehicle some customers have even velcroed it above their mirror to make it more intuitive for users.
Please note, all of the above choices can be picked in our “customize and upgrade” section located at the top right of the page. for even more information Click here to read our PARKING SENSORS GUIDE.